We're looking for landscape maintenance crew members to join our team.
Maintenance crew members work with crew leaders to maintain client properties, including weeding, deadheading and chemical application for pest and disease control, adding new mulch, and adjusting irrigation systems. Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting crew leader in promoting positive attitude, efficiency and productivity
- Following all policies and procedures developed by T. Lake Environmental Design
- Maintaining professional appearance at all times which includes but is not limited to wearing the company uniform
You must be able to execute the daily grounds maintenance work task assigned by your crew leader, including but not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks or trailers.
Operating necessary equipment (including concrete saws, gas and hand pruners, pressure washers, Dingo vehicles and blowers) safely and properly
- Mixing and spraying chemicals (fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides and fungicides)
- Pulling weeds and remove dead plants
- Applying mulch
- Assisting in cleaning and maintaining trucks and equipment on a weekly basis
- You must also be able to lift 50 pounds
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer paid holidays, personal holidays and vacation — as well as opportunities for holiday and merit-based bonuses.
To apply, fill out our simple pre-screening form, and we'll be in touch with your next steps.